Like the title says, I'm a Mormon, or a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Although I will strive to be accurate in all my commentaries, you need to know that my opinions are not necessarily those of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. To read more about the church, go to the source at www.ChurchOfJesusChrist.org.

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

The Power of God

Archive of messages sent while serving as a bishop in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 

Dear Ward Family,

I echo President Walker's email message from Sunday and encourage all Melchizedek Priesthood brethren to offer blessings to your family, your neighbors, and those to whom you minister. I invite everyone to seek the power of God in your life and use it to serve others.
Please view my invitation here: https://youtu.be/3B1LlF-uybw
We had an amazing meeting on Sunday! We were happy to see so many of you and we missed those that still cannot make it. We will hold our next in-person services on September 20.
Have a great week everyone!
Bishop Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment