Like the title says, I'm a Mormon, or a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Although I will strive to be accurate in all my commentaries, you need to know that my opinions are not necessarily those of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. To read more about the church, go to the source at www.ChurchOfJesusChrist.org.

Monday, June 8, 2020

Bridges of Cooperation

Archive of messages sent while serving as a bishop in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 

 Dear Ward Family,

I cannot say anything better than our dear Prophet, President Nelson. Please read his remarks from today and consider what you can do to “build bridges of cooperation rather than walls of segregation and alienation.”
At this time of unrest, seek for peace, truth, and happiness at its source, Jesus Christ.
With Love,
Bishop Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment